SAVE THE DATE
November 8 - 12, 2020
Annual Medical Special Operations Conference®
November 8 - 12, 2020
The Medical Special Operations Community, is proud to invite all first responders, to this year’s official Medical Special Operations Conference® (MSOC). This year, MSOC has partnered with the State Urban Search and Rescue (SUSAR) Alliance, and together will host their respective conferences from November 8 – 12 in Columbia, South Carolina.
The MSOC continues to be the conference that military, federal, state and local medical responders attend to share their experiences, best practices, and ideas. Each year MSOC continues to evolve to include current hot topics, latest medical technological updates, and recent case studies from around the world. Continuing Education Units (CEU) are available to paramedics, nurses, physician assistants and physicians.
This year, MSOC has partnered with the State Urban Search and Rescue (SUSAR) Alliance, and together will host their respective conferences November 18–21, 2019 in Wichita, Kansas. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, network, and exchange ideas with rescue and medical professionals, leading industry equipment experts, along with other stake holders from across the country.
Countdown to MSOC 2019
DRURY PLAZA HOTEL BROADVIEW
400 West Douglas Ave.
Wichita, Kansas 67202, US
Group Info: 2366276 – STATE URBAN SEARCH AND RESCUE
- Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
- Free 5:30 Kickback®* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel – Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
More information will be posted soon
Classes will be held at the Drury Plaza Hotel, Wichita Fire Department Training Center, and other locations to be announced.
For general information, please call 239-203-9331 or email email@example.com
To become an exhibitor, please call 239-203-9331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MSOC board and committee meeting (by invitation only)
Participants may register by filling out the online registration form and pay by credit card or by purchase order (must contact us via email at email@example.com for purchase order).
Tickets may only be purchased through the MSOC registration process. Two day courses space is limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Participants will receive proof of registration and MSOC identification that will be used as security measures during MSOC activities. Participants must wear MSOC identification and may be asked to provide a valid picture ID as proof of registration.
Cancellation must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 12, 2019. Full refunds less a $100 processing fee will be issued for cancellations received by the above date. Any cancellation request received later than this date will be subject to review.
MSOC Transportation will be provided – logistics will be posted here SOON.
What if i have to cancel my stay?
- You can cancel until 12 pm on the day of your arrival with no charge unless otherwise stated. Cancelling your reservation after this deadline or failing to show will result in a non-refundable charge for 1 night per room to your credit card. Taxes may apply.
- go to https://www.druryhotels.com/content/faqs for more information.
Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport
2277 Eisenhower Airport Parkway, Wichita, KS 67209
Continuing Medical Units (CEU) / Continuing Medical Education credit will be provided. Participants must sign in daily to receive credit.