COVID 19 Research
- Your computer can help scientists find a cure for COVID-19. Here's how
Here's how. Computing COVID-19 coronavirus healthcare scientific research. Distributed computing allows anyone with ...
- BAME communities under-represented in COVID-19 clinical research
Data on the ethnicity of research participants are collected by researchers undertaking NIHR-supported, urgent public health studies into COVID-19.
- Coronavirus cases recorded in Antarctica at Chilean research station
Antarctica can no longer lay claim to being the only continent free of coronavirus after 36 Chileans reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.
- Researchers have a promising lead on COVID-19 treatment
By taking a lesson from prostate cancer, researchers now have a promising lead on treatment for COVID-19. Two proteins, ACE2 and TMPRSS2, help ...
- Mom/doctor participates in research showing the effects of COVID-19 on breastmilk
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) – COVID-19 vaccines are not yet approved for children and experts are still studying their effect on pregnant and ...